Thursday, July 15, 2004

Back online....

ok, so i've been away for awhile... here's why. i only had a dialup connection at home and finally decided to get a DSL connection thru Verizon. it was activiated last week and so now i can join the many knitting bloggers i admire (wendy, chicknits, ....) and get my stuff on my blog. i am also going to buy a digital camera (what... finally!) and then i can really add to my blog's interest.

and hopefully ill be approved as part of the southern knitters webring and then maybe someone will visit me ;o

i was born in Lake Charles Louisiana and lived in Baton Rouge for many many years before moving to Washington DC and then to big bad old New York City where i seem stuck. but hopefully not for long - im not sure living in this city is worth the aggro and expense anymore. when i first moved here it was much more affordable and easier to live here... but thats not about knitting.

ill do another post in a little bit on my current wips, etc.
e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Rachel, hostess of the Southern Knitters Webring. I didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you. I'm so glad you decided to join us because it seems like a fun group of people so far! However, Ringsurf won't allow me to add you until you get the code posted on the site. It seems counterintuitive, I know, to post the code before you're a member, but that's the way they want it. If you have any trouble, let me know and I'll TRY to help. I'm new at this, too, so I'm not sure how much good I'll be. However, it's great to have a Southerner in Exile in the ring. Hope you get back to your roots eventually!
Thanks,
Rachel
ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com